Windows Support Specialist – Modern Workplace Technician
We are currently looking for a seasoned Windows Support Specialist to join a growing Danish, full – service IT house who operate in the financial space based in central Warsaw.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on experience managing Windows 7/10 environments.
This a flexible cooperation on B2B, preferably long-term.
Rate: up to 150 PLN per hour B2B + VAT
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18969
Please only apply if your skillset matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with managing Windows 7/10 environments.
- Experience with working for big company with multicultural environment.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and ability to work onsite in Warsaw.
You need to know and have experience with some of the below technologies:
- Desktop management at Enterprise level.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Defender ATP.
- Windows update for Business.
- Exploit Guardh Quest RMAD or other backup solutions like native Windows Server Backup.
- Azure AD.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Software Package distribution.
- At least basic knowledge about DNS/DHCP/AD.
- At least basic knowledge about networking (TCP/IP).
What you can expect:
- Be the part of a dynamically growing start-up organization in Poland.
- Central location in Warsaw – very modern office infrastructure along with the playroom.
- Exposure to various sites of the business and the opportunity to work on different projects.
- Very competitive compensation on a B2B basis.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037