Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a UX Writer with 5+ years relevant work experience and 4+ years of writing experience to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to create and edit content.
Job Reference: BBBH 17861
What will a UX Writer do?
- Create and edit content that evokes empathy and positive sentiment, supports their brand and business objectives, including comms on emails and user notifications among others.
- Focus on content strategies that increase usability through navigation, labels, informational writing, error messaging, and other elements of the end to end user experience.
- Work proactively to encourage team members on content strategy – advise teams on when and where to message, in addition to how to message.
- Collaborate closely with analysts, engineering, product managers, legal to define requirements, create content, and review deliverables.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, HCI or a related field (In lieu of degree.
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- 4+ years of writing experience as part of a team developing hardware, software, or at a digital agency.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040