Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a UX Researcher with 3+ years of experience in applied product research to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. The successful candidate work closely with product design and have a lot of autonomy to determine what studies to work on and to define research direction.
Job Reference: BBBH 17850
What will a UX Researcher do?
- Conduct user interviews and surveys and analyze customer feedback
- Synthesize insights into actionable recommendations for Product Design to explore
- Enable product teams to make informed and research-driven decisions (tactical and strategic)
- Support in identifying learning goals and research methods
- Support product teams with tactical validation of current and future incremental implementations
- Identify strategic research topics inside product teams to drive vision for long-term impact
- Communicate research findings in compelling and creative ways
- Collaborate with other research teams inside Infra and the wider organization
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in applied product research
- 1+ years experience in qualitative and user-centered design methods/ experience in quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.