Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a UX Researcher with 2+ years of product research experience and working across the full product lifecycle from early generative research to in market UX research to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. The successful candidate will work with multi-disciplinary software teams to push the boundaries of what is possible in virtual reality.
Job Reference: BBBH 17860
What will a UX Researcher do?
Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools, including internal and external literature review, qualitative methods (observation, contextual inquiry, interview), usability and experimentation.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- MA/MS in Cognitive/Experimental/Social Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Human Factors, or a related field
- 2+ years of product research experience and working across the full product lifecycle from early generative research to in market UX research
- Experience in qualitative research – designing research to answer questions about the user experience
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.