UI UX Designer
Job Ref: BBBH 18799
Location: United Kingdom / Ireland -Remote working
Our client is a young Dublin based software R&D firm, developing a SaaS based autonomous, AI-powered, NLP-content rich service portal (desktop, web, mobile, voice) with machine learning capabilities supporting IoT smart device connectivity.
Currently hiring an experienced digital UI UX Designer, with an excellent track record in commercial interactive design for an extensive global customer base coupled with experience on complex product design R&D, to join an innovative UX team.
Working with the Head of UX your responsibilities will include:
- Product Research and Ideation
- User-Centered Design: Translating complex concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes with a focus on elegant, intuitive and innovative UI UX
- User Feedback: Running workshops and presentations to validate and refine concepts / prototypes from client and user feedback. (Note: Travel to client sites, 1 – 2 days per month will be required once travel restrictions are lifted)
- Assist in developing new frameworks, design practices and accelerated design delivery.
- Bachelor degree in Design / HCI or related field
- Min 5 years of UI UX design for commercial software applications with a global customer base – both web and mobile
- Portfolio of similar app design for review
- No visa restrictions for international travel, whenever travel restrictions are lifted
Why would you be interested in this role?
- Vibrant start-up
- Great technologies
- Competitive salary + share options
- Remote working role from anywhere in United Kingdom / Ireland
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1711 or +353 1 6694040