UI Software Engineer
- Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
- They require a UI Software Engineer with proven experience in Web Development, specifically on the Front End and responsive Web Design (Angular JS or React) and experience with UI design best practices. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company on permanent basis.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Proven experience in Web Development, specifically on the Front End and responsive Web Design (Angular JS or React)- At least 6 months
- Experience and knowledge of UI design best practices and embedding it, into an organization software development lifecycle
- Experience in Typescript
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite multicultural team
- Fluency in verbal and written English, additional European language an asset
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technical problems
- Documentation skills
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040