Our client is one of the leading Scandinavian technology partners. For their rapidly growing office in the heart of Warsaw they are currently looking to onboard an experienced Tester.
This will be a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
Job Reference: BBBH 17589
What will the tester do?
The primary duties include:
- Testing new features and bugfixes to improve and expand their application.
- Writing automated tests.
- 3+ years of experience as a tester;
- Some experience in agile methodologies, especially Scrum;
- Good ability to communicate;
- Must be able to travel to Sweden for periodic extended stays of a few weeks;
- Business level English & availability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What if we said:
- Flexible, long-term employment on B2B with attractive pay rate and additional benefits.
- Central location in Warsaw nearby Warsaw Central Station.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Business travel to Sweden.
- Being an integral part of the company growth in Poland.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037