Allen Recruitment is currently assisting a Scandinavian financial group, one of the fastest growing banks in Europe, in recruitment of experienced IT Professionals for their IT hub in Poland.
Based in their office in Gdynia, we are now looking for a Test Manager with 8+ years of proven experience in a QA role to join them.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Job Reference: BBBH 17598
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
What will the Test Manager do?
- ART QA Manager responsibilities span the ART lifecycle, from pre-PI planning events to the end of the System Integration Test (SIT) phase. Moreover, the ART QAM acts as a single point of contact for the QA capability of an ART, for instance collaborating with the E2E QA Manager or other stakeholders to secure support from ART teams as required.
- Represent QA within the ART leadership team.
- Facilitate ART test strategy and planning definition and execution, with the support of all teams in the ART.
- Liaise with surrounding domains to agree on joint test strategy and plan for integration testing.
- Create the required QA documentation for the ART as prescribed by their Test Strategy.
- Facilitate defect management process within ART.
- Consult on scope changes providing impact assessments.
- Ensure ART team lead testers collaborate to optimise the execution of the test processes.
- Coach team members on testing processes, bet practices, and SDLC methodologies.
- Prioritize test automation backlog for the ART.
- Contribute to test environment management planning.
- Collaborate with the extended programme QA leadership team to improve processes and ways of working.
- 8+ years of proven experience in QA roles, including team lead experience;
- Significant migration testing experience at management level (preferably in Core Banking Transformation);
- ETL test management experience;
- Exposure to functional testing of banking applications;
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies including agile practices;
- Business level English & availability to work onsite in Gdynia.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology.
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037