Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require Technical Writer with 3+ years’ experience, to start working ASAP until February 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH 17596
What will a Technical Writer do?
- BA/BS degree in English, Communication, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in technical writing
- Experience writing instructional content (e.g. user manuals or guides, support content / instructions)
- Experience working with a content management system
- Graphic and creative sensibilities
- Experience with and / or ability to write about outsourcing processes for experienced audiences
- Proven record of researching, writing and organizing help centre content
- Ability to digest information quickly and explain it in simple terms targeted to audiences
- Excellent interpersonal communication, and collaboration skills
- Extreme attention to detail even when balancing multiple simultaneous projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Work closely with subject matter experts to distill complex concepts and procedures into clear, actionable documentation.
- Write original, high quality online help materials (e.g. concept overviews, instructional materials, self-help material, policies).
- Implementation of articles into Help-Centre and maintenance of technical implementation.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040