Technical Project Manager (Marketing Data Analysis)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Technical Project Manager with 7+ years of relevant experience in project management, marketing data science/ analysis to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to define and guide high-level goals and roadmaps, monitor and communicate progress, manage a variety of cross-functional workstreams, as well as defining functional requirements for new products and features.
Job Reference: BBBH 18287
What will a Technical Project Manager do?
- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Improve our marketing measurement granularity, optimizing campaign tracking infrastructure.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure completion and on-time delivery.
- Improve our digital marketing dashboard and reporting.
- Communicate status updates, as well as the big picture to both the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Collaborate with and manage workstreams with Engineering, Product, and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and drive impact.
- Drive internal process improvements and remove gaps across multiple teams to ensure all are working on high impact projects that align with the company mission and goals.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in project management, marketing data science/ analysis
- B2B experience
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity? Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! OR Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710