Technical Project Coordinator
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Project Coordinator with 2+ years of experience in technical project coordination. Initially on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will work closely with project managers to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets and timeframes for projects.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18414
What will a Technical Project Coordinator do?
- Participate in project/initiative planning meetings
- Evaluate potential problems & propose solutions
- Plan and manage goals and tasks, project schedules and new information
- Execute against current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Support tracking and summary of success metrics for projects and initiatives
- Support and coordinate administrative tasks associated with invites, event correspondence, logistics, event set – up and event tear down
- Support procurement transactions as required to include quote requests and entering of procurement requisitions
- Other administrative tasks as required
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in technical project coordination
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools (Tasks, etc.)
- Strong competence with SQL, MS Office and Google Drive programs
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in business, engineering, computer science is preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.