Tax Service Advisory
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Tax Service Advisory to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to work with the Accounting and Tax Compliance teams in EMEA to ensure full compliance with regulations and Indirect Taxes in EMEA countries.
Job Reference: BBBH 15714
What will a Tax Service Advisory do?
- Work with Accounting and Tax Compliance teams (US-Gaap & Compliance team) in setting up IDT compliance process
- Review and preparation of VAT returns
- Vendor management of Big4
- Biz-partner with the company’s Tax team
- Work on intrastat compliance
- Special projects on VAT compliance
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement and lead projects that will yield efficiency through automation, standardization and outsourcing.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA)
- 3 years’ experience
- Tax qualification and experience in VAT
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multinational or Big Four firm a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.