Based in Naas, our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
The Specialized Accountant will prepare income and balance sheet statements and various other accounting statements and reports. An initial contract term of 12 month’s is on offer.
Job Reference: BBBH17430
What will a Specialized Accountant Do?
- Applies generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to prepare income and balance sheet statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Prepares journal entries, performs reconciliations, and performs account analysis.
- Audits various records to verify accuracy.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040