SMB Sales Account Management Representative
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an SMB Sales Account Management Representative with 2+ years of sales/relationship management/customer experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms. Initially on a 10-month contract, to identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients with a strong focus on upselling.
Job Reference: BBBH 16035
What will a Sales Account Management Representative do?
- Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience. Identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
- Contribute to Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries and resolve any issues prior to contract expiration.
- Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams and coordinate with them as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Diploma/BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of sales/relationship management/customer experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to speak and write in English (native) preferably.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- A team player with strong analytical as well as communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040