Senior Software Developer
Allen Recruitment is assisting a leading supplier of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and material resources industries based in County Limerick.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining our client’s environmental software products in accordance with agreed requirements and designs.
Job Reference: BBBH17414
What will the Senior Software Developer do?
Developing, enhancing and maintaining our client’s environmental software products in accordance with agreed requirements and designs, including:
- Member of a team of software developers using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2017 (C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008 and 2017 versions).
- Contributing to the specification, development and test of software solutions to defined standards.
- Delivery of software development projects both as stand-alone and as a team member of internal agile and outsourced development teams.
- Development of embedded applications (Windows XP Embedded) that utilise GIS related plug-ins (including vehicle navigation and route optimisation).
- Develop and deliver project updates to senior management.
Suitable candidates will have expertise in:
- 3+ years’ experience in an Information Technology environment, specializing in Software Development.
- Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server.
- Experience in Microsoft WPF/WCF.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
- Experience working with a Mobile Development Framework such as Xamarin.
- Excellent communication and personal skills.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040