Senior Security Consultant (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdynia, they are currently looking for a Senior Security Consultant. The ideal candidate is an experienced Senior Security Consultant with 4+ years of experience in a similar.
The successful candidate can work remotely from any country in the EU.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis with long term cooperation favoured.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18584
What will you do in this role?
- Reduce the software vulnerability risks in security testing phases and ensure that application development is performed securely according to business needs as well as vulnerabilities are not introduced into the application code from early stage of development phase to its deployment:
The minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in relevant role.
- SME of creating and implementing frameworks and governance processes in IT security area build up on international standards and best practices.
- Possess the capability of transforming IT security and the regulatory requirements into operational processes and ensure the implementation of IT security controls.
- Experience in working with IT Security KPI/KRIs, measures, controls, scorecards, and dashboards.
- Software Quality Assurance expertise.
- Ability to discuss with senior management and stake various organization stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to produce management oversight and reporting.
- Relevant security qualifications such as CSSLP, CISM, CISSP will be considered as huge advantage.
- Ability to take business trips to Gdynia or Copenhagen.
- Business level English.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037