Senior Ruby Developer
Permanent job based in Dublin City Centre (Dublin 2), Ireland
Excellent salary level and an attractive benefits package (including stock).
Job Reference: BBBH15426
Allen Recruitment is working with a technology company whose platform is utilised by a growing number of high-profile multinational companies in the Technology, Telecoms, Pharma and Financial Services sectors. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit additional Software Developers for their expanding development team here in Dublin.
Right now, they have opportunities for Ruby Developers (mid to senior level) with expertise in Backend development. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a real “product development” tech company as they work to build out a new version of their established platform from the ground up. Successful applicants can expect to be working on complex technical challenges utilising new technologies while working with large datasets in real-time.
Experienced Ruby Developers who enjoy delivering new product features and working in a focused team environment.
- 5-7+ years Ruby on Rails experience working on software products
- Expert understanding and appreciation of using Ruby unit and system testing
- Experience with Data Modelling, REST API interactions
- Experience tuning and diagnosing performance issues with relational databases (ideally MySQL)
- Experience working in a Linux environment is essential
- Some exposure to RabbitMQ is an advantage (not essential)
- An interest in Elixir and functional programming (again, not essential)
- Proficient in code versioning tools (preferably Git, GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience working in a fast-moving Kanban and/or Agile software production environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting technology company in Dublin City Centre.
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040