Senior Product Manager
An international fund services company have an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager with a track record of innovation and creativity in developing FinTech product strategies and roadmaps to join them on a permanent basis.
Based in Dublin, our client currently serves major international clients in the funds industry. A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
Job Reference: BBBH 16616
What will a Senior Product Manager do?
- Develop product strategies and plans to ensure continued high sales growth and profitability of the business unit.
- Apply detailed knowledge of the investment management and wealth management eco-system to help define the product roadmap for the business and specific plans for individual products.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of our current products, client base, target sectors, competitors and other important players in the industry.
- Manage and report on the implementation of product initiatives to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Build business cases for new product development, product reorganisations and partnerships.
- Develop, specify and gain agreement across the business for project objectives, plans and milestones.
- Develop and manage the commercial success of products through the creation of suitable pricing models and continuous P&L review of product lines.
- Continuously review the business rationale and commercial performance of the product suite.
- Build solid client facing relationships to understand current and future needs.
- Develop relationships with industry organisations and thought leaders to assess future directions, opportunities and challenges for the industry.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and plans for product initiatives.
- Evangelise and present product initiatives to key clients and industry players.
- Develop and manage thought leadership programmes to support the business.
- Promote a culture of innovation and harness creativity throughout the business.
- Support the development and maintenance of product sales and marketing collateral.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- A track record of innovation and creativity in developing FinTech product strategies and roadmaps.
- Deep understanding of the investment and wealth management industry dynamics.
- Experience leading the successful development and roll-out of new and enhanced FinTech products.
- An ability to actively cooperate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders from a diversity of backgrounds.
- A strong appreciation of technology and the disruptive opportunities it presents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in regulatory and compliance is a distinct advantage.
- Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual reviews take place on March of each year
- Strong focus on personal learning and development
- Innovation Programmes
- Active Sports & Social round year events
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040