Senior .Net Developer
Our client is one of the leading technology solutions partners. For their rapidly growing office in the heart of Warsaw they are currently looking to onboard an experienced Senior .Net Developer.
They are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to explore, evaluate and suggest technical solutions and new technologies within the Microsoft .Net sphere. The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of experience as a developer, and at least 5 years’ experience with C# and web technologies.
This will be a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 17592
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
What will the Senior .Net Developer do?
You will be reporting to the Development Manager and work closely with their product owners located in Sweden.
The primary duties include:
- Development work, primarily in C#, to improve and expand the application;
- Exploring, evaluating and suggesting technical solutions and new technologies within the Microsoft .Net sphere;
- Coaching and aiding more junior developers in your team;
- Possibly acting as Scrum Master for your team.
- At least 10 years of experience as a developer, and at least 5 years’ experience with C# and web technologies;
- Good skills in agile methodologies, especially Scrum;
- Good people skills, and the ability to lead, coach and inspire others;
- Must be able to travel to Sweden for periodic extended stays of a few weeks;
- Business level English & availability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What if we said:
- Flexible, long-term employment on B2B with attractive pay rate and additional benefits.
- Central location in Warsaw nearby Warsaw Central Station.
- Being an integral part of the company growth in Poland.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037