Senior Java Developer
We are currently supporting a US financial services leader with their brand new project for a seasoned and well experienced Java Developer in their Cracow offices.
The company is already well established on the market and they are currently going through a significant transfer of their IT operations to Cracow.
It is a fabulous opportunity to develop your career further and have the real impact on the growing IT structures of the organization.
Job Reference: BBBH 17615
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Poland as our client does not assist with the work permit procedure.
- Possibility to become an integral and significant part of the Middle Office department in the company
- Very competitive compensation package on the contract of emplyment
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor
- Designs, develops and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes, designs, estimates, and develops software programs to meet project schedule.
- Develop all levels of specifications that detail the implementation of improved functionality.
- Perform overall system design down to individual class design.
- Program (code, unit test, integration test and debug) and maintain new and/or improved functionality based on system specifications.
- Maintains and supports existing software applications.
- Prepares systems documentation as needed.
- Produces accurate and quality work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent knowledge in core JAVA server programming and extensive commercial experience with that technology
- Excellent application development experience and working knowledge of SQL Programming
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid testing skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Detail oriented.
- Advanced English
- EU citizen available to work onsite in Krakow offices
- Financial services background
- HTML 5 Technologies, AJAX , Google Web Tool Kit, React framework
- Messaging experience (MQ, Kafka, Tibco or JMS)
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037