Senior Big Data Developer (Warsaw or Gdynia)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest-growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Warsaw or Gdynia, they are currently looking for a Senior Big Data Developer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Senior Big Data Developer.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take-home pay.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Please only apply if your skillset matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18274
What you’ll be doing:
As an expert Senior Big Data Developer, you will have the opportunity to continue your development career, participating in an exciting project using the newest technologies and working with skilled, international teams, in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in relevant role;
- Programming skills: senior Scala level, basic Python skills, functional programming principles, design patterns, SQL;
- Expert Spark skills: RDD/Dataframe/Dataset API, Spark functions, joins, aggregations, advanced optimization techniques, knowledge of how Spark components work under the hood;
- Expert knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Avro, YARN, Kafka, Flume, HBase, MapR, Cloudera, Splunk);
- Overall knowledge of distributed systems, data partitioning/replication, data governance and security;
- Development tools: git, bash, unix ecosystem;
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible;
- Business level English and availability to work onsite in Warsaw or Gdynia.
- EU Citizenship.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture & modern European location.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – an open door policy.
- The company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects.
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037