Role: Senior Accountant – ERP Finance Implementation Consultant
Job Ref: BBBH 16093
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: Central Dublin
Company: International ERP Consulting & Technology Firm
Our client is a privately owned, US based, established consulting and technology firm. They specialize in deploying ERP software solutions with a focus on optimising margins and driving revenue – to enhance / maximise digitally-enabled, customer-centric, recurring buying experiences for clients globally, with an ongoing programme of work in Dublin city centre.
In this role you will report into the local Programme Manager and have responsibility for:
- Data Migration Processes from legacy ERP to new ERP System
- Revenue and AR financial integration process from subledger to ERP System
- Financial Data Quality Assurance: Managing significant amounts of data, analysing and validating output
- Foreign currency reporting
- Project Management: Review and sign off of scope changes / modifications required for the correct reporting of financial adjustments and consolidated reporting processes operations
- Issue & Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management: communication to project Champions
- Implementation: Supporting the Finance Team through the implementation, go-live and post go-live phases of the project
- 5+ years PQE accountancy experience / qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- USGAAP / IFRS reporting knowledge
- Experience working in a global / MNC organisation
- Foreign exchange currency exposure, multi-entity and multi-currency exposure
- Ability to analyse and validate large amounts of data efficiently
- A proven track record of successful previous ERP implementation experience
Notes: Occasional travel to the USA may be required in this role.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040