Sales Operations Analyst
- A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
- An established large employer in Dublin, they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
- They require a Sales Operations Analyst, initially on a 12-month contract to support their EMEA business by providing dedicated support to one of the EMEA Sales Regions.
Job Reference: BBBH 17862
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years sales operations analysis experience
- Excellent Excel skills (able to perform vlookups, pivot tables, name matching across several databases)
- 1+ years CRM experience
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
- Support the Regional Sales Leader in all business-related activities
- Complete strategic analyses to drive the evolution of the business and drive performance of the Sales Region
- Timely interpretation of data and key metrics to prioritise actions and make decisions
- Create and present data insights and analysis by Region, Cluster and Sales Rep and support Quarterly Business Review (QBR) preparation
- Partners with District Sales Manager (DM) to implement the Cadence and highlight opportunities to drive performance and growth in their business using data and insights
- Provides District Sales Manager (DM) with regular insights for his territory that will improve productivity
- Proactively identify and highlight the areas in which the Region, Territory / Rep needs to focus and improve
- Track the business to reach planned growth targets
- Run an effective and efficient pipeline and forecasting process
- Maintain standards and discipline to underpin a robust forecast and drive accurate Sales forecasting along with the District Sales Manager
- Be responsible for the accurate presentation of the forecast and ensure the business is predictable using a 90-day forecast
- Supports Regional Vice President and District Sales Manager (DM) during forecast calls as needed
- Highlights issues during forecast calls and ensures key information is captured
- Monitor opportunity pipeline coverage and provide Sales Leaders with data insights regarding all aspects of the pipeline
- Ensure effective CRM hygiene is undertaken by the sales team, highlight any issues
- Drive a consistent Sales Methodology and robust Sales processes
- Ensure regular Deal and Account reviews are scheduled and conducted and support the District Sales Manager during Review Meetings
- Ensure Close plans are being created and tracked
- Track bookings against forecast and ensure all adjustments are tracked
- Support Planning activities for the Sales Region
- Support the annual planning cycle with coverage reporting and analytics
- Support the Go to Market coverage model and quota setting process for the regions
- Collaborate with the Compensation team to track sales quota attainment and ongoing quota management and provide data analysis as needed
- Complete Ah hoc analysis as needed to drive business performance
- Drive improvements in Dashboards and Reporting
- Participate in initiatives to enhance CRM Dashboards and Standardize or Automate Reporting
- 20 days paid holidays per year (pro-rata) along with paid bank holidays
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Pension – – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Employment_Savings_Trust
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme – https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040