Sales & Operations Analyst (SQL)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Sales & Operations Analyst (SQL) with over 5 Years Channel Management and/or Sales & Operations Planning experience within Consumer Electronics, IT or Telecommunication. to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 16682
What will a Sales & Operations Analyst (SQL) do?
Supporting the sales and marketing EMEA team on Sales & operations process
- Own and centralize execution of weekly/monthly/quarterly/processes in full collaboration with country & region team
- Work with country and global team on tools & processes optimization to achieve business predictability and sales productivity
Own the market and channel analytics requirements and information for EMEA
- Liaise with the global sales enablement team to ensure relevant information sources are purchased (GFK, IDC). Ensure locally with vendor the right level of service to support informed business decisions
- Engage with growth and analytics teams to foster insights generation from the company’s platforms
Design, implement and execute channel compensation programs
- Work with regional and global sales, channel marketing and finance teams to design a behaviour driving compensation scheme for 1st and 2nd tier channels
- Implement channel compensation programs in coordination with global and local teams
- Drive performance management of partners through program measure and enforcement of requirements
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ Years Channel Management and/or Sales & Operations Planning experience within Consumer Electronics, IT or Telecommunications
· Strong experience with SQL
· Strong understanding of channel sell-in, Sell-out and Sell-through flows, related financial implications and compliance framework
· Highly literate in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e-mail, social media and Internet.
· Confident in using the all Microsoft Office Professional software packages/Tableau/PowerBI and their advanced functions
· Understanding of the market is essential, industry trends, market conditions, and competitive landscape.
· Proven track record of success in delivery of channel programs supporting Business Plans.
· BA/BS in Business, science or Marketing related field
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 3303351710 +353 1 6694040