Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Recruitment Coordinator / Scheduler with 3+ years’ experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices. Initially on an 11-month contract, this role will involve playing a key role in the coordination of the recruitment process across many divisions and role types for one of the world’s best-known recruitment brands.
They are already a massive company with 20,000 employees worldwide and still growing quickly.
In this role you will work closely with Senior Recruiters, Hiring Managers ensuring a slick recruitment process and maintain an excellent candidate experience throughout.
Job Reference: BBBH 17771
What can I gain from working with this company?
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
What would a general day consist of?
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
Requirements of a Recruitment Scheduler:
- 3+ year’s experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices
- Proficiency in (daily user) Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710