Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require as Recruitment Analyst with 3 – 4 years’ experience in a recruitment environment and strong analytical, strategic, client management and reporting skills.
Initially on an 11-month contract, this is an interesting, interactive and varied role where you will bring candidates to an onsite stage and look at more creative ways of hiring. You will have the opportunity to come up with strategic ways to ensure that our client gets the best possible talent pipeline in for their vacancies. There will also be lots of opportunities to contribute to projects and process improvements.
Job Reference: BBBH 13114
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a full lifecycle recruitment environment
- Strong client management/ account management skills
- Some experience in Data reporting, analysis (extracting data or looking at trends) or process improvements
- Outstanding communication and client management skills
- Comfortable delivering presentations to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time.
- Oversee the daily influx of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria and recording the outcome.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data.
- Generate ideas with hiring managers, recruiters and partners.
- Serve as the Resume evaluator, recognize functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Provide application trends for job postings to ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Continually improve the process, solving problems and producing solutions, while offering suggestions and alternatives.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.