Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Recruiter 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced organization to join them, initially on an 11-month contract. The successful candidate will recruit for a variety of operations profiles such as community operations, online operations etc.
Job Reference: BBBH 17836
What will a Recruiter do?
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure hiring needs and goals are met
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced organization
- Recruiting for Operations roles desirable
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040