Quantitative Risk Specialist
We are currently looking for a number of Quantitative Risk Specialist to join growing team at one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow.
Our client has multiple requirements for Quantitative Risk Specialists with experience with R programming, Risk Modelling experience, strong knowledge of statistical and econometric methods and their applications.
Opportunities for newly qualified Ph.D. and Masters graduates and experienced professionals coming from within banking and financial services.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18360
What will the Quantitative Risk Specialist do?
- Develop methodologies for stress testing for our client and different legal entities around the globe.
- Answer methodological stress testing related questions raised by regulators across the world.
- Analyze diverse portfolio data and risks under a macro-economic stress testing approach and build Stress testing models which are sensitive to macro-economic risk factors.
- Support the development of stress testing scenarios and business engagement.
- Interact on a regular basis with Senior Management on enquiries related to stress testing framework.
- At least a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, etc.).
- Risk modelling experience, strong knowledge of statistical and econometric methods and their applications.
- A good understanding of different banking business activities with knowledge of corresponding products, services, and corresponding risks and accounting standards.
- Solid understanding of macro-economic mechanisms and their influence on financial markets and specific risk factors.
- Experience in R programming language.
- Business level English & availability to work onsite in Krakow.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037