Digital Services Regulation Programme Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Digital Services Regulation Programme Manager with 4-10 years of experience in Public Policy to join them, initially on an 8-month contract.
You will build programs to engage with government, regulators and other interested parties on the future of online content regulation.
Job Reference: BBBH 19403
What will a Digital Services Regulation Programme Manager do?
- Design and develop bespoke programs to engage with regulators on the issues of harmful content regulation and political advertising regulation including on emerging regulatory frameworks.
- Advise local policy teams and a broad range of business and product teams on the regulatory project in Europe
- Represent our client in meetings with key stakeholders, including civil society groups, government officials, and academics.
- Support efforts across our clients to enhance our accountability through consultation, oversight, and transparency.
- Design engagement plans on company white papers.
- Articulate our policy strategy in internal and external communications.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-10 years of experience in Public Policy.
- Familiarity with the Digital Services Act.
- Background in communications regulation (e.g. Ofcom) or similar strongly desired.
- Familiarity with national or international policy proposals or frameworks for addressing harmful content and political advertising regulation.
- Experience in or working with the technology industry desired.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710