QA Engineer for Risk Management
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest Scandinavian financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdansk, they are currently looking for a number of QA Engineers with min. 2 years’ experience in automation testing. This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: 14594
Overview of project:
- Our client is looking for a skilled Test Engineer to help them design and develop a suite of integration tests for new risk management platform. This is an opportunity for you to participate and contribute to redesign of the whole system, implement your ideas and see them in action. Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. They are harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining them puts you at the heart of it. Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
- Writing and maintaining tests for Risk Platform components
- Designing, developing and coding scripts for automation testing
- Ensuring that quality standards are adhered to during the development process
- Implementing end-to-end test automation, including performance and load testing
- Building new and improving existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible and easier to use)
The minimum requirements:
- 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Advanced command of English
- Eligible to work in EU
- Available to work onsite in Gdansk
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy
- Modern European location – Polish coast area
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.