Project Manager – Facilities and IT Rollout
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Project Manager with previous project management experience, and experience in IT fit-outs and/or IT rollout. This will be a rolling day rate contract initially until the end of 2021 with a possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 19468
What will a Project Manager do?
- Acts as a liaison officer/IT partner/account manager from IT to Facility to capture demands, streamline them (SoW) and injects them in the IT WoW.
- Typical projects: connecting offices in a non-customer environment (telephony, printing, network VLAn, …), and facilitate intelligent building functions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in IT fit-outs and/or IT rollout
- IT company background
- Experience in working with external vendors and Facilities Managers
- Languages – Dutch and English
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040