Project Coordinator (Fluent German OR French)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Project Coordinator with fluent spoken French or German and 2+ years’ experience in project coordination or operations involving fast-moving timelines, complex logistics, and coordination across time zones. Initially on a 11-month contract, the successful candidate will help run operations for a program that aims to surface and support organizations doing innovative social impact work throughout Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH 15920
What will a Project Coordinator do?
- Help run operations for a program that aims to surface and support organizations doing innovative social impact work throughout Europe
- Manage the creative execution
- Assisting with creative direction
- Keeping teams in sync and doing whatever is needed to make sure the program is executed successfull
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- BA/BS degree, no specific field required
- English and German Or French
- 2+ years of work experience at a leading marketing firm, strategy consulting firm, philanthropic organization, or social business venture in a project coordination capacity
- Demonstrated success in project coordination or operations involving fast-moving timelines, complex logistics, many simultaneously moving parts, and coordination across time zones
- Adaptable, flexible, capable of working both independently and in teams, with a demonstrated ability to build expertise quickly in new areas and projects
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills, impeccable business judgment
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in leading cross-functional work (e.g. coordinating Finance, Legal, Communications)
- End-to-end event planning experience
- Passion for the nexus of technology and social impact; history of personal support for civic or charitable impact efforts
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040