Product Marketing Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Product Marketing Manager with 2-5 years of B2B technology or software product marketing experience within a multinational to join them, initially on an 11-month contract. You will support this cross-functional team and help accelerate their products growth in our client’s priority markets in EMEA.
Job Reference: BBBH 17681
What will a Product Marketing Manager do?
- Support and influence the product plan in EMEA and drive cross-functional alignment to deliver business results
- Ensure that our client’s strategy is always relevant with audience insights, buyer journeys, market insights etc
- Provide our client’s sales functions with the tools and insights required for success
- Create or adapt the content your stakeholders need to engage with prospects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of B2B technology or software product marketing experience within a multinational.
- Experience building marketing strategy and product marketing content.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently. German, Italian, French are a plus.
- Experience in marketing a B2B SaaS collaboration solution
- Successful track record of working collaboratively across Sales, Channel and Marketing teams
- Ability to thrive in a fun, yet demanding and fast paced environment
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040