Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Designer with 3+ years of experience with variety of UI design and experience with real-time 3D development such as Unity/C# or Unreal to join them initially on a 6-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 17473
What will a Product Designer do?
- Design, research, prototype, and implement features for incremental changes as well as future iterations of the product
- Develop and iterate rapid models (prototype or otherwise) of proposed design solutions in VR for the purposes of communication and evaluation
- Use design frameworks to articulate and help build end-to-end product flows for VR experiences within productivity
- Design flows and visuals and individually contribute to the product and feature set
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
- Partner with product managers, engineers, researchers, content strategists and QA, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from product conception to launch, as well as post-launch design support
- Solve issues with your cross-functional leads
- Articulate design decisions to a vast set of internal stakeholders
- Think beyond incremental features and help build product strategy
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience with variety of UI design
- Experience with real-time 3D development such as Unity/C# or Unreal
- Experience developing concepts/systems/designs for AR and/or VR products
- Proven problem-solving skills, ability to overcome challenges
- A portfolio of work with some examples built in Unity or other real-time 3D engine, of which you can talk through the design and implementation process
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Knowledge of virtual reality and emerging technologies
- Game development experience
- UI development experience
- Experience in 3D tools such as Maya, 3DS Max or Cinema 4D
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040