Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Procurement Manager with 5+ years procurement experience gained within a multinational. Initially joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will help them find, select and get great deals with suppliers to enable them to develop and scale products – fast
Job Reference: BBBH 19617
What will a Procurement Manager do?
- Network across our client. Build strong relationship with stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies which help support their business.
- Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships and more efficient processes. Collaborate with teams across the globe to speed up innovation.
- Know the supply market (or have the research skills to be able to come up to speed quickly)
- in order to educate stakeholders and make better decisions.
- Manage robust supplier selection processes – using market analysis, concise ‘Request For Proposals’, eAuctions and a data driven approach.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years procurement experience with a multinational
- Experience dealing with stakeholders
- Experience interviewing suppliers
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040