Procurement Manager S2P
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Procurement Manager with 5+ years of experience in project management, business process improvement or information management, especially on S2P and/or large-scale operations, to join them on an 11 month contract.
This position will focus on providing a structured approach to assessing existing processes (mapping/mining), identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies, create procedural documentation, devising means to help identify non-conformance and assist in development of appropriate training material.
Job Reference: BBBH 19148
What will a Procurement Manager do?
- Assess processes in Source-to-Pay (S2P) from end-to-end and identify opportunities to enhance
efficiency and customer experience.
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Identify and analyze business processes to be improved.
- Prepare business process reports for management.
- Centralize ideas, develop structured approach, and engage and influence Global Process (GPT), Enterprise Products (EP) and Business Services teams (GBS).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in project management, business process improvement or information management, especially on S2P and/or large-scale operations.
- 3+ years of experience working on a global and/or cross-functional team with an international footprint.
- Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement expertise.
- Great procurement acumen
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040