Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Process Manager with 3-5 years process improvement either from a multinational or a start-up environment to join them, initially on an 11-month. The successful candidate will play a critical role in helping teams scale their impact by documenting and standardizing processes which enable the teams to follow a lean method to support product teams.
Job Reference: BBBH 17779
What will a Process Manager do?
- Manage distinct launches across various identity products to create scalable processes for launch management.
- Own insights generation from various user feedback reports from different channels.
- Develop product knowledge quickly to become an SME within and across Product areas globally.
- Own reporting for the team and defines clear set of usable metrics/methods to measure success.
- Partner with cross-functional user stakeholders to propose and execute on streamlined and automated projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years process improvement either from a multinational or a start-up environment
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Previous SQL desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040