Part-Time Project manager
- A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
- An established large employer in Telford, West Midlands, they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
- They require a Project Manager with 5+ years’ experience, with the ability to assimilate multiple sources of information and report concisely to a range of stakeholders using appropriate methods, initially 15h a week on a 3-month contract to manage and coordinate all activities or projects.
Job Reference: BBBH 15461
What will a Project Manager do?
- Manage and coordinate all activities of multiple medium and/or large sized projects
- Establish with the client the project objectives and define project scope.
- Facilitate project meetings and provide relevant reporting and actions arising
- Provide agreed-upon periodic reporting metrics (status reports, project plans, etc)
- Identify resources required and work with resource manager to obtain the resources.
- Identify, coordinate, and drive project activities to completion.
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients and act as their trusted advisor.
- Manage consultants and subcontractor resources.
- Manage project time, budget, and contracted deliverables.
- Monitor resource assignment & management to ensure hours and expenses do not exceed contract requirements.
- Facilitate project reviews.
- Manage scope and develop change orders as necessary.
- Drive technical issues through the support escalation process.
- Act as primary point of escalation for project related issues.
- Coordinate activities with internal teams (sales, support, operations).
- Initiate project billing per contract terms and ensure accuracy of results.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to assimilate multiple sources of information and report concisely to a range of stakeholders using appropriate methods
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience working in a challenging customer facing service role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent
- Security Clearance (desirable)
- 20 days paid holidays per year (pro-rata) along with paid bank holidays
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Pension – – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Employment_Savings_Trust
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme – https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040