.NET Full Stack Developer
For one of the leading global providers of financial and investment advice and services, we are currently looking for an experienced .NET Full Stack Developer to join one of their key departments in Wroclaw. The area is currently going through major change and investment.
The successful candidate will get the chance to take on a role that includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
Our client offers a flexible cooperation either on a B2B basis or contract of employment with a very competitive compensation package for the right candidate.
Job Reference: BBBH 17871
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
What if we said:
- Substantial projects book of work to deliver and this means fantastic opportunities for talented people.
- Work in a great atmosphere in the best IT Team in the organization.
- Work on complex, challenging projects, that will stretch both soft and technical skills and allow for a very dynamic development.
- Have a strong support and guidance of both local Innovation Lead and Project Lead in everyday work and long-term development.
- Very diverse, English speaking environment.
- Flexible working arrangement – either permanent or B2B with a very competitive compensation package.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in C# and .NET.
- Very good practical understanding of basic programming paradigms
- Good experience with SQL (Oracle/MSSQL), able to write multi-join queries.
- Familiarity with Scrum.
- Business level English & availability to work onsite in Wroclaw.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Financial industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Familiarity with SAFe.
- SSRS / SSIS.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037.