Would you like to strengthen your career while working together with a set of very skilled and experienced developers? Would you like to take part in developing application using C# and .NET Core while strengthening and upgrading legacy platforms?
Our client is one of the leading Scandinavian technology solutions partners. For their rapidly growing office in the heart of Warsaw, they are currently looking to onboard an experienced .NET Developer.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the relevant field.
This will be flexible cooperation on a B2B basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 17944
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- 4 years of relevant experience;
- Experience working with SOA and message queuing (MSMQ or similar);
- Experience in developing highly scalable and available web services and APIs, particularly with distributed, event-based and/or highly parallel processing systems;
- Good knowledge of T-SQL;
- Practical knowledge of design patterns;
- Business level English and availability to work onsite in Warsaw.
What if we said:
- Flexible, long-term employment on B2B with attractive pay rate and additional benefits.
- Central location in Warsaw nearby Warsaw Central Station.
- Being an integral part of the company growth in Poland.
- Multisport OR private medical care cards.
- Professional & career growth.
- Scandinavian work culture.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037