NAV Specialist- Associate
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Kilkenny, they require a NAV Specialist with 1+ years of experience working as a funds administrator, to join them until June 2020.
Job Reference: BBBH 17855
- Compilation and distribution of client specific reporting
- Gain an in depth understanding of the clients business and their funds.
- Coordinating with internal departments on client / fund queries and reconciliations
- Investigation and resolution of client queries.
- Meet KPI’s, client deliverables and client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Participate in training courses to acquire technical knowledge and complement on the job training
- Liaise and assist with audit queries on annual financial accounts
- Deal with new clients, new funds and fund restructures.
- Escalation of exceptions, breaches, issues to Manager
- Work closely with colleagues in Poland and other office locations to ensure timely and accurate deliverables in time with agreed SLA
- Engagement in project work for clients and the team as required
- Cash and position reconciliation review
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
1+ years experience working as a funds administrator
- 22 Days Annual leave pro rata
- Tax Saver Tickets
- Top class working environment
- Onsite Canteen (subsided)
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career
- Work with a company who highly values their employees
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.