Mobile Support Engineering L1
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Support Engineer with 2+ years’ experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical environment to join them initially on an 11-month contract.
Must be willing to work Wednesday- Sunday 2 weeks a month (Weekends from home)
Job Reference: BBBH 18131
What will a Support Engineer do?
- Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis – FLA) for MOSE on call. It includes acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA.
- Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP.,)
- Handle first level of support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier, ISP, Actionable insights.,)
- Work closely with the vendor and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.
- Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems (Example: FB, WA, IG.,)
- Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration).
- Assist MOSE team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to MOSE team
- Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in MOSE team;
- Work with MOSE team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal.
- The position will eventually require working during normal office hours some Weekends, depending on Teams’ Requirements.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
- Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents.
- Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Messaging (SS7/SMPP) or Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP,VPN) including relevant working experience with IPv4/IPv6 will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work Wednesday- Sunday 2 weeks a month once training is complete (Weekends from home)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040