Microservices & Rust Developer (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers in Poland.
This role is 100% remote working and candidates must be living in Poland.
Our client is currently looking for a Microservices & Rust Developer to join them on an initial 12-month contract – long term cooperation favoured.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 18551
What will you do in this role?
- Developing and testing application based on microservice architecture solutions
- Developing features and backend solutions involving technologies like: Rust/GoLand/Python
- Applying working knowledge of best software development practices and improving code quality
- Working as a team member in a cross-functional team responsible for full software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
The minimum requirements:
- 4+ years in IT and in related field including technical experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of microservices ecosystem.
- Experience with technologies like Golang, Rust, C++ is a big plus.
- Experience with Linux and GIT.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Azure, AWS or any other cloud platform is a plus.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and availability to visit the local office in Warsaw, Krakow or Lodz occasionally.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in the ICT industry in Poland.
- Poland has become the second largest research and development center in the world.
- Fortune 500 listed company currently employing 100,735 globally.
- You will get to be innovative – growth opportunities into Cloud, Service Integration and Transformation.
- Opportunity to make an impact – our client is shaping the future of our society and our plant.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037