Manager – Transaction Management
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Transaction Management Manager with at least 5 years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in the Investment Services Industry. We are looking for both SMEs as well as for people managers to support EMEA and APAC regions.
Job Reference: BBBH 16995
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor
- Maintain operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Act as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related themes (claims and failed trade management, emerging market deals, free of payment/bespoke transactions), represent Transaction Management on forums where senior presence is required.
- Maintain rapport with Senior Management officials externally/internally through escalation protocols/ client relationship function
- Manage direct risk factors (operational and financial) through claims management, investigation and ownership over remediation strategies
- Support global, both external and internal onboarding process by achieving operational readiness, reducing post-migration STP fallouts, supporting resources estimation
- Play key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Drive implementation of industry or regulatory imposed changes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience in a financial environment
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office applications (MS Excel mostly)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and markets requirements
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Understand global markets tendencies and enforced regulations i.e. T2S, MIFIID
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX etc)
- Excellent understanding of settlement associated risks
- Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037