Management Information Expert
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Management Information Expert with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Power BI . The successful candidate will facilitate effective and appropriate sharing of knowledge and information to the targeted audience across the business.
Job Reference: BBBH 17595
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Poland as our client does not assist with the work permit procedure.
- Possibility to become an integral and significant part of the Middle Office department in the company
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor
- Facilitate effective and appropriate sharing of knowledge and information to the targeted audience
- Create attractive and engaging Microsoft PowerPoint presentations as per business needs
- Produce presentations promptly and efficiently within timeframes to support senior management in business planning, strategic review meetings and other departmental events
- Present information within presentations which are easily legible
- Ensure absolute accuracy of information from a business viewpoint
- Ensure information management principles and understanding of risks are embedded at every stage of our information system development
- Produce ad-hoc MI analysis as required
- Provide advice and guidance on the Management Information metrics and how these can be used to their best advantage
- Identify communication and information needs and priorities and provide technical advice to staff and managers on appropriate communication approaches
- Review trends and performances to deliver insights to operational teams with a view to improved ways of working
- Preparation of monthly/weekly actual analysis and reporting activities including key performance & key risk indicators
- indicators Understand business demands and productivity requirements with a view to facilitating or initiating efficiency improvements
- Maintain proper internal communication around changes, new hires, initiatives etc.
- Copywriting skills with marketing experience to create proper communication flow both internally and externally
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years in a similar role, working with data, gathering them from various sources and presenting them in a attractive form to the audience
- University degree
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Advanced knowledge of MS Power BI
- Excellent MS Excel modeling skills
- Business maturity and well developed soft skills
- Advanced English
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037