Localisation Data Content Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and are passionate about making the workplace work better for employees.
They require a Localisation Data Content Analyst with 2+ years of project management experience. In this role you will partner with our client’s language service providers to establish a set of milestones and KPI’s in order to successfully deliver a complex Natural Language localization matrix. This role will be initially on a contract until the end of year with the potential to go permanent after that.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 18433
What will a Senior Data Centre Operations Analyst do?
- Partner with our language service providers to establish a set of milestones and KPI’s in order to successfully deliver a complex Natural Language localization matrix.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Drive and develop SOPs around case management, test schedules and scaling up the initiative.
- Provide regular updates on project status and data to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Partake in the ML strategy and optimization goals aimed at achieving greater efficiency.
- Represent localization and AI/ ML perspective during project planning and decision-making.
- Reporting of KPIs and budget data.
- Develop and maintain key relationship across the organization.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Two + years of project management experience.
- Two + years of content/localization management experience.
- Fluency in English and a second language.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040