Permanent job based in Dublin City Centre
Leading providers of Fintech information and analytical software solutions, assisting global economics, our client serves more than 50,000 customers across 140 countries.
They require a Full Stack Java Developer with 2+ years’ experience in a Java Development role, as well as excellent problem-solving skills to join their Dublin team.
In this permanent role, you will have the opportunity to work in an experienced Agile team with significant experience in full stack Java Development of enterprise systems.
Job Reference: BBBH 13449
The Ideal Candidate will have..
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Java J2EE Development ideally full-stack / preference given to candidates with strong back-end development
- Strong problem soling skills
- Experience working with remote teams and good team works skills.
- Familiarity with Agile.
- Degree educated in a related field.
It would be an advantage to have..
- Knowledge of one or more J2EE Application Servers (Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Experience with messaging systems e.g. Tibco, JMS,
- An understanding of Oracle / SQL.
- Java APIs, Rest, Soap.
- Appreciation of Java design patterns e.g. GoF, GRASP.
A general day would involve..
- Oversee and implement for business specifications through the software development cycle.
- Support and manage the problems that arise through the project lifecycle, providing technical support as required.
- Adapt new technologies within the development team
- Collaborate and communicate technical and business knowledge throughout the team.
- Work to continually improve the development within the organization.
The benefits include..
- Our client employs over 13,500 people in 10 countries.
- Excellent salary and benefits package, including pension, health and life insurance, 25 days holidays.
- Training and qualifications provided.
- Become part of the leading providers of Fintech automation, information and analytical software solutions in Ireland working with dozens of international banks and financial institutions.
- Fantastic city centre location.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.