IT Project Manager (Data Centre)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager with 4-6 years of work experience in project/program management. Initially on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will roll-out and sustain repeatable business process for programs at data centers and relevant infrastructure teams globally.
Job Reference: BBBH17586
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
What will the PM do?
- Roll-out and sustain repeatable business process for programs at data centers and relevant infrastructure teams globally
- Develop internal communication to support business initiatives and ensure effective adoption of related process and procedures
- Align resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact (i.e. ensuring equitable distribution of resources and creating a sustainable reporting methodology)
- Review operational and business issues and help determine if process improvement or a technology solution is required
- Define ways to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Elicit detailed business requirements by engaging the business to capture clear functional details to architect an improved business process
- Support business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, and roll-out
- Run regular syncs to maintain proactive stance/awareness about issues across their cross-functional partnerships
- Maintain Project Management best practices to include thorough documentation, capture lessons learned, and effective knowledge management
- Foster a culture of collaboration and decision making based on data
- 4-6 years of work experience in project/program management
- Experience executing on multiple implied and explicit tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to travel international and domestic up to 20% of the time.
- Data center experience
- Business Analyst background with experience in requirements analysis techniques/methodologies, and a demonstrated track record of delivering business value through process improvement in the high-tech operations space
- Independent and thorough in examination and analysis, along with being consensus-building and results-oriented
- Experience working on highly cross-functional, global teams while remote from manager support
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.