IT Project Manager
- Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Canadian offices based in Vancouver, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
- They require an IT Project Manager with 3+ years of project management experience coupled with a Professional Project Management accreditation (PRINCE2 or PMI). This permanent role will see the successful candidate joining our clients Global Project Management Office (PMO) and will be based in their office in Vancouver.
What will an IT Project Manager do?
- Ensure the completion of all stages of the Development lifecycle including the development of project plans, status and budget reports for several projects across the company, while maintaining focus on the Customer;
- Concurrently manage several projects of different sizes, in different lifecycle phases and geographies;
- Lead and coach cross-functional project team members, to ensure maximum participation, productivity, and successful delivery, including Business Analysts, Developers, QA team, Professional Services Engineers and Customers;
- Quality Assurance – ensuring procedures are being followed and reviewing results;
- Risk analysis management and reporting;
- Project status reporting.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· A Professional Project Management accreditation (PRINCE2 or PMI);
· 3+ years of project management experience;
· An excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of Project Management no matter what the project (IT, construction, business etc);
· Knowledge of the software lifecycle;
· Experience of design and implementation of Project Management/IT processes;
· Superb self-management and administration skills;
· Strong organisational skills – where this relates to people, data, documentation etc;
· Excellent skills and experience in dealing with, and motivating people;
· Excellent communication skills with perfectly fluent English;
· Experience, confidence and talent in a customer facing role;
· The ability to take responsibility for projects, while earning the respect of their team to get jobs done without needing to escalate to a senior manager.
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.