IT Developer – Security Analyst
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest Scandinavian financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Gdansk, they are currently looking for a IT Developer – Security Analyst with previous hands on experience working as a Security Analyst in a SOC (Security Operation Centre). This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: 15011
Overview of project:
- The developers will strengthen an already existing scrum/delivery team.
- We are just about to implement the scrum concept to a larger extent.
- The main tasks will be to onboard log sources from various platforms and applications and develop the logic used in various use-cases.
- Testing and creating documentation are also part of the standard tasks.
- Ensure that the additional logs are delivered with correct format to either SPLUNK or SIEM system by the platform owners.
- Verify and modify the logs, previously delivered by Vizier ARM to SPLUNK or SIEM systems to ensure that Cyber Defence Center can process logs and Failed Login Attempts accordingly.
The minimum requirements:
- Previous hands on experience working as a Security Analyst in a SOC (Security Operation Centre).
- Experience from McAfee and Splunk tools or similar.
- CISSP certification is preferred.
- Eligible to work in EU
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy
- Modern European location – Polish coast area
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology
- Great career development, progression and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.